Salik Jahania, M.D.
Associate Professor of Surgery
Wayne State University
Karmanos Cancer Center
4100 John R, M/C HWO8AO
Detroit, MI 48201
Academic Office: (313)-576-8490
Assistant: Lisa Berant firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIMARY SITE: Karmanos Cancer Center
OTHER AFFILIATIONS: St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital-Pontiac, Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center, Sinai-Grace Hospital, Harper University Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital
CLINICAL INTERESTS: Surgery Endovascular, Transplantation
LANGUAGE(S): Punjabi, Urdu
– American Board of Surgery – Board Certified
M.B. – Sind Medical College, Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Center, University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
B.S. – Sind Medical College, Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Center, University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
– Cardiothoracic Fellowship, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY
– General Surgery Residency, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY
– Cardiopulmonary Transplant Fellowship, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI
– General Surgery Residency, Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Affiliate New York Hospital, Albert Einstein
– College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Flushing New York
– Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Center, University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
A middle-aged woman with localized wheezing.
Dalal B, Jahania MS, Soubani AO.
Am J Med. 2010 May;123(5):e1-2.
A novel approach to ICD lead revision in a patient with extensive vascular thrombosis.
Jacob S, Bhandare D, Mathew A, Jahania MS.
Indian Pacing Electrophysiol J. 2010 Feb 1;10(2):108-11.
Quantification of tryptophan transport and metabolism in lung tumors using PET.
Juhisz C, Muzik O, Lu X, Jahania MS, Soubani AO, Khalaf M, Peng F, Mangner TJ, Chakraborty PK, Chugani DC.
J Nucl Med. 2009 Mar;50(3):356-63.