Arlene Rozzelle, M.D.
Chief, Plastic Surgery
Dir., Cleft/Craniofacial Team
Associate Professor of Surgery (Clinician Educator)
Wayne State University School of Medicine
Medical students – Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds, Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds Lectures and student mentoring
Resident – Clinical ambulatory instruction, clinical procedure and resident mentoring
3901 Beaubien, 3rd Floor Carls Building
Detroit, MI 48201-2119
Assistant: Luann Bardowski
SPECIALTY: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
PRIMARY SITE: Children’s Hospital of Michigan
OTHER AFFILIATIONS: Detroit Receiving Hospital, DMC Surgical Hospital, Harper University Hospital, Hutzel Women’s Hospital, Sinai-Grace Hospital
CLINICAL INTERESTS: Craniofacial Syndromes, Craniosynostosis, Hemangioma, Palate Lip Reconstruction, Pediatric Plastic/Craniofacial Surgery, Pierre Robin Sequence, Plagiocephaly, Surgery Craniofacial Reconstructive, Vascular Anomalies
– American Board Plastic Surgery – Board Certified
– M.D. – University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
– B.A. – Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA
– B.S. – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
– Pediatric Plastic Surgery Fellow, Craniofacial, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
– Plastic Surgery Resident, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI
– General Surgery Residency, Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI
Effect of molding helmet on head shape in nonsurgically treated sagittal craniosynostosis.
Sood S, Rozzelle A, Shaqiri B, Sood N, Ham SD.
J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2011 Jun;7(6):627-32
Axillary osmidrosis in Apert syndrome: management with an arthroscopic shaver technique.
Hess J, Lonergan I, Rozzelle AA, Arneja JS.
J Craniofac Surg. 2008 Jul;19(4):1126-30.
Treatment of recurrent earlobe keloids with surgery and high-dose-rate brachytherapy.
Arneja JS, Singh GB, Dolynchuk KN, Murray KA, Rozzelle AA, Jones KD.
Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008 Jan;121(1):95-9.